Monday, October 14, 2013

Bumping Up Quality of Blog/Social Media Content...Attended YouTube Creator Academy

I recently finished all the requirements for a MOOC (massive open online course) from the YouTube Creator Academy. It was a very good experience on many levels. Visuals/multimedia are especially important when blogging about wildlife...this course provided me with the big picture knowledge to qualitatively improve my YouTube Channel "Filmy Nest".
YouTube stats indicate that YouTube video traffic is not coming from Blogger sites (a relatively small percentage) so the opposite is probably true (my take). Of course this means I will continue and more likely increase video content (higher quality, of course :-) of this blog...who doesn't want more readership? This is only logical because my stated mission is to inspire/motivate people to participate in wildlife...here's my latest video for experiencing living fall colors via dragonfly watching:



Thanks for visiting and find some time to do some "it's a great day" wildlife watching.

No comments:

Post a Comment